In this article, we will show how to Add a Site Redirection in the SiteCountry Control panel.
1) Log in to the SiteCountry Control Panel
2) Select the Domain Name for which you need to Site Redirection
3) Navigate to the Account Manager section and Click on Site Redirection
4) Click on the Create New Redirect button
5) Enter the details in Add New Redirect window
Local URL Path: /old-page
Redirect Type: 301 - Permanent
Destination URL: https://www.scncf.info/new-page/
Once necessary details are entered click on the Create button to add a New Site Redirection.
That's all. You have added a New Site Redirect for your Website hosted on SiteCountry Cloud hosting.
If you need any help with the Site Redirection please feel free to contact our customer support team.